Skip to main content

My Love.


Strawberries caramelizing..yumm..my favorite dessert these days. 
Also I have been inspired lately by a shadow. 
How I Fallen in Love with it, & how i wanted to be my Love's Shadow.
Felt like writing after a while =)
The below thought describes it.


xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's best Chicken Curry.

chillies picked from the garden, the slimmer the hotter.! Mom-the-sexy made the best chicken curry last week-end. I know call me the lazy bum. onions, tomatoes and indian spices.  obsessed with the chicken fry  - Chicken marinating.  Weak hearts, just take a five. Don't blame me, blame the chicken. Deep fried goodness :))  homemade delicious chicken fry. Over all, let's call it a delicious week.  xoxo (images by me.)

Late Evenings with a sexy breeze.

 Fav music with a glass of Vine, sounds perfect? how would you prefer alone? or company? xoxo (images by me.)