Skip to main content

I need some space.

There are so many things I need to do in my life, so much to travel, so much to capture, fall in love, enjoy cooking new recipes, all that and responsibilities. Time doesn't permit or the problem is I have to make time.
make time for yourself this weekend. Have a sexy saturday!
Wishing Happy Diwali to each one of you =).
xoxo




(images by me.)

Comments

I know so well what you mean, I feel like I'm always running out of time.

Popular posts from this blog

ok! Purple looks Good.

I was never into this colour (purple), It's weird that our closets hold 50% of the colour we love the most. isn't it? right?!. In my case it is sea-blue-green colour or ocean blue. Since my sis is home for holidays we have been exchanging a lot. (no-description available of the exchange:p) . She ordered me to try the purple colour, the colour which is rare in my cupboard. wiki explains, Purple is differently!!  The bottom line of the story is, am kind of liking this colour :)). It seems childish to ask, but still, which colour occupies the most in your closet? xoxo (Images by Indusree.)

Laughing Buddha.

after a really long day, here am with some new reads in my life. In case your are new to this space, you should know that recently i have discovered the joy in reading.  My first read ever was "My way is the highway" by Urvashi Gulia.  followed by my second magical title "Can love happen Twice" by Ravinder Singh. do let me know your favourite read so far?  xoxo (images by me.)