Skip to main content

For Sure - My Dream, is Soon Going to be True

because I do believe in it - How are u ?, Hope u are doing fine :-). Today is a FULL Moon Day - Mom says today is Buddha Pournami too, so it's a great day and no to non-veg. Ok ! Accepted mom; for the reason,  that Dreams are gonna be true, so wish carefully - Any Wish for Good comes true, I am a good girl, so may your all wishes come true and wish for mine too - I have this thing for PARIS - i have never been there nor i have any relatives,but how do i have this thing for Paris- i do not know , what to say actually !! how come i have, so much love and passion for Paris. May Be , Am  Romantic and admire little things in life, like Muri Mixture, Noodles and the passion flows to pasta  - Is there a reason actually - aww... No Idea! I just wanna visit PARIS once in my entire life  - May be single or with my Love. Any one wish is appreciated God . Oh GOD - Would Bribe u with a Mango :p  - Season u know  - pls..pls..Consider My request  or application :) 
Here comes -  The Dream of Mine - My journey to Paris....
 A view from my window at Paris


That Would be "ME" - one day for Sure 

Trying to live the Language.



No  - I didn't  -  What a Perfect Ending Right ?.. Wish for My Dream of visiting Paris Come True :). Have u Ever been to ParisHow was your experience ? do u live in Paris ? aww...Have a Great Day!



Images - pinterest.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taste of Sweet Butter-nut Squash Curry.

Yes. Some time's on a Sunday, I do love to cook. This time it is Teepi Gummadi kayi Pulusu (english translation is the post-tile).  This curry is my mom-the-sexy's simple south Indian version. I generally do not understand the language of measuring and cooking, really get confused if i start measuring. Amma, i meant my mom says always go by your instinct, estimated amount. some time's it works for an amateur most of the time it fails. but experience always works. The curry came out really delicious. Tastes best with white Rice. The Ingredients used are : Sweet Butter-nut Squash. Jaggery Tamarind Juice chillies Onions salt turmeric Red chilli powder Oil As the process is already in the pictures, the process of the recipe would be this way   with measurements.  Hope you enjoyed my small journey in my kitchen. Thank you for Joining me for the moment. It is fun isn't it. xoxo (all imag...

good morning sunrise :)

greenery  & sunrise, this is how i woke up today. hi =) to you from my garden on my terrace. The fresh smell of krishna tulasi. There is nothing better than this. oh! I am loving the way i woke-up today. what did u wake up for?  G'day xoxo (all images by me!)