Skip to main content

Twisted Life!

Ever thought? how come, we have 2 thoughts at the same time; while we can only enjoy one.
I wanna eat, I wanna go on diet
I wanna sleep, I wanna exercise
I wanna shop, I don't wanna spend
I wanna work, I wanna go on a holiday
I wanna do this, I wanna do that
I love you, I hate you


p.s : how are you? twisted in right now?
xoxo



(image by me.)

Comments

ANJALI.N.KUMAR said…
hahaha wonderful! yea as of now twisted :)
Moscow Blogger said…
lovely pic! Thanks for sweet comments!
http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

Popular posts from this blog

Laughing Buddha.

after a really long day, here am with some new reads in my life. In case your are new to this space, you should know that recently i have discovered the joy in reading.  My first read ever was "My way is the highway" by Urvashi Gulia.  followed by my second magical title "Can love happen Twice" by Ravinder Singh. do let me know your favourite read so far?  xoxo (images by me.)

ok! Purple looks Good.

I was never into this colour (purple), It's weird that our closets hold 50% of the colour we love the most. isn't it? right?!. In my case it is sea-blue-green colour or ocean blue. Since my sis is home for holidays we have been exchanging a lot. (no-description available of the exchange:p) . She ordered me to try the purple colour, the colour which is rare in my cupboard. wiki explains, Purple is differently!!  The bottom line of the story is, am kind of liking this colour :)). It seems childish to ask, but still, which colour occupies the most in your closet? xoxo (Images by Indusree.)