Skip to main content

New Bangles.

I love bangles, ear-rings, anklets, long chains. off!! I love jewelry, not to mention the simple ones.
 Especially bangles are my favorite. 
Though am very choosy and takes hell lot of time to select, which makes the seller sick :p.
 I Take my own time =). 
Yesterday there was a exhibition in my city. Girls-shopping-exhibition just perfect.
 Me and my buddy lekha were off to the exhibition almost like after 3hrs chose these color stone's studded bangles.  If you are from vizag-my city. Exhibition @ Hotel sreekanya, diamond park circle, Visakhapatnam.  
and your fav? bangles ? anklets?
xoxo




(all images by me!) 

Comments

Jillian said…
Really pretty! I like to take my time too. Shopping + rushing = impulse buys!

Popular posts from this blog

Laughing Buddha.

after a really long day, here am with some new reads in my life. In case your are new to this space, you should know that recently i have discovered the joy in reading.  My first read ever was "My way is the highway" by Urvashi Gulia.  followed by my second magical title "Can love happen Twice" by Ravinder Singh. do let me know your favourite read so far?  xoxo (images by me.)

ok! Purple looks Good.

I was never into this colour (purple), It's weird that our closets hold 50% of the colour we love the most. isn't it? right?!. In my case it is sea-blue-green colour or ocean blue. Since my sis is home for holidays we have been exchanging a lot. (no-description available of the exchange:p) . She ordered me to try the purple colour, the colour which is rare in my cupboard. wiki explains, Purple is differently!!  The bottom line of the story is, am kind of liking this colour :)). It seems childish to ask, but still, which colour occupies the most in your closet? xoxo (Images by Indusree.)