Life, the way I Indulge.

In case you are new to my blog, you should know i love gardening.
My little garden is filling up with.
Baby white / pale pink roses, though am not a fan of flowers, 
 white flowers just bring that little curve on my lips. 
Music consuming me.
 my  recent thought.
for more : https://www.facebook.com/sreebindusthoughts/ 
We all are busy in our lives, the more new experiences i face on daily basis, 
the more i question myself?. 
What am I busy with.?!
busy doing. what others want?
or
busy doing, what I thirst for!.
Prioritizing moments, schedules, doing what your heart is craving for,
you just cannot miss the pleasure of being happy.
It's kind of addictive. I must warn though!
Have a great day ahead
xoxo

Comments

Diana Mieczan said…
What a stunning ring:) Have a great day xo

Popular posts from this blog

The day, we enjoyed the madness with each other.

Grown-up's Outing Part - 1