New Changes and New Tomatoes.

just waiting for it to ripe yumm..
blooming tomato flowers, changing in to tomatoes. 
those hands feed me the most most most, delicious food in life - my-mom-the-sexy.
Since we have spoken about tomatoes, now lets chat about the New change in my life. my new haircut . which make me smile and be happy :)). Somehow, i find  a hair cut is the biggest and the hardest change u can really make; when u really need that fresh feel, quite after sometime. agree??!!.
xoxo



(images by me.)

Comments

Dilan Dilir said…
really lovely photos!
I used to live in a house with a garden :), I miss that place.
Shilpa Garg said…
Wonderful and clear clicks!

Popular posts from this blog

Grown-up's Outing Part - 1

The day, we enjoyed the madness with each other.

IT TOOK HOURS !