The day, we enjoyed the madness with each other.


yes!!. Married the love of my life. Met my 'Ajay ' for the first time in the year 2005. While the madness of crazily falling in love continued, As years passed by, I discovered myself more, each day being around him. It is, more than a decade of madness in every way possible. 2016 was the year that a North (Indian family) & south (Indian family) poles.!! :p, finally met each other.
More than the word LOVE, It was caring for each other brought us together.
The only serious conversation of our lives was,
Bindu : Even after years, Why do i enjoy your company?
Ajay : Ha..ha.. Let's get married!!
Bindu : Before me, u got to marry my father!!
Ajay : Holy shit, Let's do this.
It has taken him a decade to make it happen,
The journey has begun.
One Life, One Love.
xoxo

Comments

Awesome Pics #Sree Bindu..I wish you a very very happy married life <3
Sreebindu said…
Thank you :D Anil Killamsetti !!

Popular posts from this blog

Grown-up's Outing Part - 1

Life, the way I Indulge.