Sometime's on a Sunday.

Feel good things that i wake up to every day :). The above green leaf is called Tulasi and the dark purple one is the krishna Tulasi. It is high in its good medicinal properties. Every day in the morning if a leaf is consumed with one glass of water, they say, the immunity power in the body increases. 
and of course if you are a regular visitor over my blog you would know i have 2 pets, the above one is july and the other one is tiger. If you are a pet lover like me, hop over to this post.
have a great day!
xoxo



(all images by me.)

Comments

ANJALI.N.KUMAR said…
awesome :) thulasi and krishna thulasi... remembers me of my home :)
PAPS said…
Love your photography and the dog.
www.thoughtsofpaps.com
TaNuja said…
Lovely pictures :)


Hope your pets roam free too...
I have a pet dog as well...
:)

chkout :)

-------
http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/2013/03/feb-good-and-bad.html
superfakekids said…
Lovely pics!!
Maybe you would like to follow each other? xx
amazing shots
xx
much love
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Grown-up's Outing Part - 1

The day, we enjoyed the madness with each other.

IT TOOK HOURS !