My Mini-trip to Mumbai!

Yes! This lazy bum was off to mumbai on a three day training trip by gregalder. Trust me it was super fun and exciting, New learning experiences are always bang on. The main focus was on trying something new and man, was try something new fun, oh yah!!. It was! realized coffee and cornflakes miss match. Sreebindu that is me and books match. In case you didn't know i hate holding a book in the hand and reading for hours, never fall into the book readers category, after giving it a shot, bookstore and books are on my list. The journey of book reading begun with my way is the highway by urvashi gulia a funky girl slamming the bosses door is off on a adventure. by the way how was mumbai experience? Since the Monsoons were on; the camera was on the off mode, Never missing the famous street food of mumbai vada pav, masala poha, these were a few highlights of my trip. That's all for now, thank you for joining me for a while :)

p.s : girls and shopping match bought 2 pairs of flats for just 300rs/- (indian currency)
 yah! that was an awesome bargain.
xoxo





(all pics through my galaxy note via Instagram @sreebindu)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day, we enjoyed the madness with each other.

Grown-up's Outing Part - 1

Life, the way I Indulge.