Omelette and coffee.

do you think, there is any better break-fast than a good toast, omellete & a delicious coffee to start a day?. Yes! of course south-Indian idili & extra coconut chutney in my case. Either way this week-end started in a hurry and cozy mode, so just made my-self an omellete and cup of coffee. Was in a hurry to get to work today, to complete the work asap and hit my YOGA and Massage session. yay!! am loving it. 
Just trying to fry some fat :p. 
are u also trying to roast the holiday fat? hitting the gym? cardio? running or yoga like me?
xoxo


(all images by my bb9780)

Comments

coffee + eggs are better than peanut butter + jelly to me :)

xo Alison
Miss Molly said…
well this looks like a great breakfast. i am totally hungry now :)

http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

The day, we enjoyed the madness with each other.

Grown-up's Outing Part - 1

Life, the way I Indulge.