Why is it called a 'Wish ' why ???





I Wish ,I was a butterfly right now ,wanted to feel the joy,ravishment ; it has with in.
A pure "refreshment of joy" it releases every second ,wish i was a butterfly.Still remember the days running back of it ,in my garden,to hold it in my hands; to feel the "sense of touch" of a butterfly which cannot be expressed ,u need to just feel :) ..need that feel back ,because right now i feel
it was fun until
it wasn't fun because we
lost the fun of fun
and finding again the fun
of the fun of fun wasn't fun.
by Robert M.Wilson
I wish ,I was a Butterfly.. !

Comments

Hemanth Potluri said…
Bindu nee pic chala bagundi ...how r u mate :)....this post is beautiful ...nice write up....once in a while come to my blog also yaar..

urs..hemu..

www.hemanthpotluri.blogspot.com
Hemanth Potluri said…
itzme.hemu4u@gmail.com

this is my mail id ...give me urs..i will send u the template...

urs..hemu..
Unknown said…
hi dear friend,
u have a really nice blog...
pls visit my new blog
http://savingsonline.blogspot.com/
thank you
Anonymous said…
Hi Bindu.. I have seen your Blog from Orkut in your profile.. Its nice to see you. But its unfortunate because, I cannot send you the add request. Im ur fan.. Chaitanya-9985860025
itsmevenky said…
hi sree,
ur blog is awesome..i really dont find a word to express..actually INDIA'S best blog has been awarded to "AKHI-PAKHI"..etc..i am not sure abt the link..but ur blog is awesome...and you too

Popular posts from this blog

Grown-up's Outing Part - 1

The day, we enjoyed the madness with each other.

IT TOOK HOURS !